- Research Data Services (RDS): a database of market microstructure measures.
Monthly popular posts
- Bloomberg BQuant (BQNT) 394 views
- Minimum Variance Hedge Ratio 56 views
- LeGao to Make Your Own LEGO Mosaics 48 views
- Winsorization in SAS 25 views
- Use WRDS Macros - WRDS/SAS Tutorial (2) 20 views
- Beta - Unlevered and Levered 20 views
- Password Encoding and Remote Submission - WRDS/SAS Tutorial (1) 20 views
- Endless Terrain Generation in Unity 16 views
- Never Use a Brain Wallet 16 views
- Specification Curve 14 views
- A 7-year USYD veteran since Bachelor degree in econometrics and finance, now researching in corporate finance, banking and market microstructure.
- Other interests include cryptos, programming, technology, cars, games, and more…
- Not a funy person by nature but should be alright by all means.
- Beloved by my life partner, Sherry, who’s just awesome and great to have.
You can find my curriculum vitae for more information.
About this site
- A place to note research ideas, mine and others.
- A personal blog to document my random thoughts.
You can find all posts at my blog.