- Research Data Services (RDS): a database of market microstructure measures.
- Bloomberg BQuant (BQNT) 1625 views
- Reconciliation of Black-Scholes Variants 321 views
- Beta - Unlevered and Levered 297 views
- Timetable for Tutorial, Workshop and Consultation 192 views
- Computing Jackknifed Coefficient Estimates in SAS 147 views
- Posting Anywhere Anytime 145 views
- Minimum Variance Hedge Ratio 109 views
- Never Use a Brain Wallet 100 views
- Decomposing Herfindahl–Hirschman (HHI) Index 95 views
- Call Option Value from Two Approaches 87 views
- A 7-year USYD veteran since Bachelor degree in econometrics and finance, now researching in corporate finance and market microstructure.
- Other interests include cryptos, programming, technology, cars, games, and more…
- Not a funy person by nature but should be alright by all means.
- Beloved by my life partner, Sherry, who’s just awesome and great to have.
You can find my curriculum vitae for more information.
About this site
- A place to note research ideas, mine and others.
- A personal blog to document my random thoughts.
You can find all posts at my blog.